Thursday, October 06, 2005

Today

For Chinese today we performed on love's needle ways. My group also acted. I played the role of the Cannot be named person, the guy who like his ring so much he jump into the fire with it, and some guy in star wars. I did not actually know the content well. Some of the groups that came before us were quite good, and I enjoyed them.

For history Ms Sim came 10 minutes late and left 5 minutes early. So we only have around 25 minutes of History. Ms Sim told us that it was because of some oral defense thing so she will be late, in fact all our Literature, Geography and History teachers. That means Mr Quek, Ms Sim and Ms Foo. Ms Sim went through the worksheet on merger.

Recess was nice. We played soccer and I scored some goal, mainly due to other people, as they were kicking the ball I saw the chance and scored, not sure if its called quick reflexes or ks. There were a few injuries during the game, and Nelson's glasses were knocked off the lens by Jia Jie. It should be very painful.

Next comes English. As we finished editing the compositions done by the groups Mr Quek sorted us into, I thought we were going to do some worksheets. But they started going through our Literature answers. It was quite boring throughout. Han Yong was reading some Wu Xia Xiao Shuos, and he found several components of Defeat Dragon Eighteen Fists.

Maths was nice but complicated. We went through the revision worksheets, and Mdm Tham handed out several pages thick revision worksheets. It is due on Monday. Before Computer Studies, I went down to the canteen to buy some food (popcorn chicken). Many people saw the chance and asked me to buy food for them. So when I was heading to the computer lab later many people glanced at the packets of food (all popcorn chicken). They probably thought I was some really greedy person.

No comments: