Friday, September 30, 2005

Today

It was English in the morning. We had another boring round of composition editing, and my group got rejected. We will have to rewrite the setting and part of the climax, as Mr Quek said it was leaving the main point. We also went through Daniel's group's composition, and their group is quite good, with mainly good English and a wide vocabulary.

Street Soccer was nice during Physical Education Lesson, but I did not get to play due to the amount of people wanting to play and the little time we had. There were many classes wanting to play also, so 1L only managed to send in 2 teams. The first match ended with 1L leading by 1-0 (the goal was scored by Andre). For the second match, I forgot the score, but I think nobody scored a goal.

We did some group and indivisual work during Chinese lesson. We are supposed to design a poster to promote sea-dog-oil. Finally, we decided on creating a flash document, as we have a computer expert in our group. For History lesson we discussed about the merger again, and Ms Sim gave us some worksheet to complete in class. I can't remember the reasons for the merger between Singapore and Malaya.

There was nothing much during music, and when I went back to the classroom they are playing with the big ball again, this time the ball split into 2 balls when kicked, and then more... They gave up the scattering paper idea, as I think it is too troublesome to clear up after a game of soccer. Badminton was nice, but the starting was not good. I was left with 70 cents as I forgot to bring more money. I ate a very plain meal that cost 60 cents, but it was fulling. During badminton, we played erm...badminton. There was also physical exercise.

No comments: