Saturday, October 15, 2005

Today

Exams are visible when you peer round the corner. I am pratically staring at my files and my worksheets all day. It is quite boring.

It is the weekends. Most people don't study on weekends, but I have to because of the examinations. So far I have crossed out English, Mathematics and Geography, but there are still many more subjects to go and I only have one more day before the EOYE.

Today wasn't that fun. Despite the oncoming examinations, I relax sometimes too. Sometimes I play soccer with my neighbours. Ok, today is Saturday, but let's talk about Friday as there was not much happenings on weekends to eleborate on.

English was the first period, if I hadn't forgotten. We went through some intense philosophy training, and Mr Quek was there talking about if one travels at the speed of light, time stops. There. That is the key to living forever.

Physical Education was not bad. We played soccer, and the other team scored one goal. However, we still managed to achieve the 1st runner up. Not bad. The other team was the last when counted backwards. To be precise: my team lost. When I went back to class, the usual chaptek kicking people was there, kicking chaptek.

No comments: