Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Today

In the morning was Chinese. Ms Seng came in, and we went through the test paper. It was complicated and tough. I think I mentioned it before, but anyway I got 47 and a half. It was not bad.

After two periods of Chinese, it was finally recess, and some of the people played the chaptek while others went to buy some food and eat. Benjy was running the catering services again as usual. I went down to the canteen and bought a packet of rice. Then I came up to the classroom and played chaptek. I managed to kick the chaptek several times. I went back to my seat and found that some people are taking pictures of us playing using the visualiser. They managed to take a picture of Benjy.

The next period was supposed to be Science, but Mdm Tham took over. There were three periods of Mathematics, and we were supposed to complete a mock exam paper. Mdm Tham called out those that were exempted from the subject, and we were supposed to come up with the answer for the question paper. Quite an interesting task. So we went to the library and spent the next 2 hours there, attempting the questions. The question I was assigned to was ok, but I spent quite a while on one question. People came to help, then Wei Jing finally got it. After that most of us read comics, while few attempted the questions.

Art was nice as we watched the videos. We watched some of them. I feel that it must have taken them a lot of time to come up with something so creative. English was about the same, and we went through the Literature questions (actually answers) did by some group.

I ate at the poolside restaurant for the third time in a row. My lunch was some rice.

No comments: