Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Today

In the morning was Chinese. I forgot what we did.

For History, it was nothing much, and again, Jay asked Ms Sim about her opinion on blogs. I forgot what she said, but I remembered the long history lesson and the 40 minutes, talking about the Singapore's merger with Malaya that formed Malaysia. We discussed about why Malaya decided to merge with Singapore, and why Malaya had to wait 4 to 5 years before she decide to merge.

We played soccer during recess with a "soccer ball", which was actually many layers of crumpled newspaper. We played until the newspaper was to its last layer, then at that moment I was supposed to kick the ball. I kicked it, and many small bits of paper flew out, scattering on the floor. I borrowed a broom from the other class and swept the bits of paper up.

We went through the compositions during English, and some of the compositions are quite good. I felt that the compositions are well written.

No comments: