Tuesday, November 21, 2006

TeH hOls

Holidays are seemingly cramped with lots of stuff and activities.

Just a few days ago, I met up with the council mentors, Mr. Ben Lee and Mrs Koh. Haiz. Almost overslept and stuff. Waited for a while though. It was rather sunny, especially in the morning. I just found out that I hadn't bought my books for next year. Arhg.. Haiz. So I went and purchase the books... =.= Ok, the books aren't that heavy as I thought. Let's see.... Advance Physics for you, Biology Matters. Chemistry Insights, and Additional Mathematics. Yeesh. All the cheem books. Hmm. The crucible is kinda out of stock so it wasn't purchased. All the books look super uber* thick. It seems that Sec 3 is going to be a uber tough year.. lalala. Come to think of it, we musn't judge a year by its books.

On the other hand, first impressions matters a lot too. Ok im crapping.

Sigh. Ms Foo will be leaving us after 2 years of dinofication. :( wonder who willl be our next year' FT.

Go Figure.

No comments: