Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Update

Actually i blogged in school today, but my post was deleted for no reason, probably of the internet connection - it suddenly went bonkers. In this post, i shall continue the class testimonial...

#6 -- Jerrold

He is part of the class CMC. As the class treasurer, he collects money. WHEEE!!. Quite responsible but i can't really judge him yet. I duno why also. Often hangs out with Cavin and Nel and Swee Kiat, if im not wrong. Cheerful all the time.

#7 -- Xuan Cheng

The Wu Shu guy. Skilled in both studies and martial arts, he wields the sacred dagger and strikes randomly. Ok, I duno whether he learn dagger or not. Getting along quite well with the shark recently, and from shark's blog I get to know that they are quite good friends. A nice person to talk to, especially if you don't talk crap (which i do all the time). Friendly and responsible too.

#8 -- Hong Nan

I must agree with shark that he has evolved into a walking encyclopedia... Randomly mutters some science facts of interesting stuff that he has encountered in the day. If you can initiate a conversation, you'll find him quite nice to talk to actually. Although being known as the science nerd in class, he is also friendly and takes responsible in his work. Known as the Science Rep.

#9 -- Kai Li

My IRS member. I find that he has improved in his speech. He improved a lot from last year, when sengwp asked us to introduce ourselfs for 3 min (omg i still remembered). Kiwi, as he is now commonly known, improved greatly and is more outspoken now. Well, he has evolved into a more confident person definitely. I guess about 1 and a half year of shaping really helps. Quite responsible in doing work too, from what I know during IRS sessions. One thing I noticed about him is that everytime school ends at 1.30pm he will rush back home o.O. I guess that's his preference.

#10 -- Dah Wei

Widely known as bigtail. Assiociated with a squirrel. He is cheerful and do quite well acadamically too. Very sociable and friendly, but much of a spammer nowadays. If im not wrong, he spammed me about twice on msn. Also, he's from my former school (Nanyang Primany School) which is nearby. Maybe that's why I know him quite well ever since start of school. He looks familiar at first, but I noticed that he's also from nanyang pri when i went back and looked at the P6 photos. zzz. A soccer pro also.

#11 -- Kah Hong

I visit his blog everyday. Some of my classmates have nicknames. Just like shark. chairshark. That's him. Quite a humourous and cheerful person, about the same as Jay's entertainment level. As our class chairman, i guess that he has many responsibility to play. Also the first classmate that I met when i came HCI. He is generally active in any class activities and enjoys blogging. Gets along well with people.

No comments: