Tuesday, July 04, 2006

update

I have no inspiration to continue writing the class testimonial now, so I will blog about what happened today. I will continue another day.

Ok, I admit that this is rather late, but WELCOME BACK Bowie. Hmmm. never see him for quite a while, for about 1 year. And he's back! Looks about the same as I remembered him though, except that he grew a little taller.

In the morning there was Science. To be precise, Physics. Personally I find Mr. Tan's lessons a little boring. He always speaks in the same tone and there are no exciting parts in his lessons. Also, he never jokes, and looks just as serious as a ladybug. The concepts are quite easy to grasp too, well but so far we only studied the Brownian motion and the movement of particles in solids, liquids and gases, so im not encountering any difficulty yet. Though I have a sense of foreboding, but nvm.

After a period of Physics there was Mathematics. Im ok with maths =). We have covered the algebraic equations and the identities. They are interesting. The only setback during maths lessons is that I can't really see the board well. To be precise, the writings on the board. Some people's handwriting are tiny and so small that it looks like a mess of scribbles from where im seating. Guess I have to change my glasses soon. Today we have to go through the tedious "crossnomial" puzzle. It is a bit hard to understand at first though.

Recess I went down to the canteen and bought a plate of spagetti. (is this how we spell it?)

Anyway, during assembly, we have with us a distinguished guest, His Excellency, Pro. Duong. Well, he has a weird accent, probably as he is from Vietnam, but very knowledgable. I guess that Mr. Hon had went through a lot of trouble to bring a Vietnam professor to talk to us. His speech is a little lengthy, with a few pauses in between, but overall it went well. Being a GOH must be a tough job. Well, after the GOH left of refreshments in the library, we watched a drama by the Singapore Playhouse. The title was "am i in love". I find that the actors are well organised and they have put up a good play. The content is enriching and humourous at times.

Next was 2 periods of Chinese. I was looking forward to it actually. Mdm. Shieh went through the term 2 paper with us.


That's about all for today.

No comments: