Friday, June 01, 2007

Nanyang Primary Official Opening Ceremony

The holidays crept in slowly. Recently I was searching the old cupboard for any random stuff when I found this CD. It is about Nanyang Pri's official opening of the new campus on 6th September 2004. So i watched it on my com. The video featured all aspects, such as the arrival of the GOH PM Lee, who was an old boy of Nanyang Pri, and the lion dance, and nanyang kindergarten cheerleaders using pompom. Too bad they didnt feature the Chinese orchestra in the courtyard. XD I was playing yangqin btw. so cant see my self being two and a half years younger. I managed to spot some of my old primary school friends though.

Actually the CO was featured. there was a live telecast of the CO performance =D. to the hall. lucky it didnt rain.
It does bring back fond memories.

No comments: