Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Update

Results came out for some of the subjects.
Pro results.

I got C5 for Mathematics. Its not good news, though I hope that the next 2 terms can somewhat help pull up this subject for exemption. Mdm Tham left for her maternity leave, and hope she's well. There's a teacher to replace her, and she is Ms Sally Lim. Friendly and also eager to teach, but sometimes I don't understand what she is saying even after she explained the concepts. Ok, so our Maths test will be in week 10, so next term 3 AU, probably more stress.

Chemistry was not bad, a B4, though no improvement from the previous term, but the pop quiz pulled it down to a C5. A1 for Chinese.

I think I am more chiang in humanities for this term, duno why, though i got A2 for physics fortunately.

No comments: