Sunday, October 15, 2006

New Post

Ok, today is a Sunday. I slack every Sunday. So I slacked today.

Woke up late today (about 10am). Went to read some books about some random stuff. Then I switched on my computer.

Gunbounded with Kah Hong. Lalala. I was using nak then switched to other vehicles. But I feel that I am still the best at nak. Did some lucky shots and 400-500+ damage. zzzz most of the time kh won. whee

Somewhat addicted to gb till about 3pm, where my relatives came. We chatted a while then I went down to the playground. playground? o.O
Tried some pull-ups but failed.

Came upstairs to blog. Come to think of it, we'll check our exam papers tmr. Hope I can get at least A2 for Chinese. Well that's the only subject that im confident in. And good luck everyone too for their results!

No comments: