Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Revision Craze

Today was fun. Though it was like Sc, then Lit, then 3 Ap then double shiehls.
In the assembly we went through the different special programmes that are offered to us at Sec 3 next year.

Maybe Sec 2 is indeed a year of making choices. We are given options and eventually everyone ends up in different classes. I think I will join either SMRP or EP. Still debating over which one is "better". All I know is that Pnghy has his mind set on either BSP and LEP. Taylor wants to go for EP I think. Sigh...

Now for the upcoming exams. I duno what to do nowadays except erm.. mugging. shud be. Now the revision season has begun. or is it began? nvm. So I just came back home today and decided to do a little makeover. Changed the skin to a boring and old theme. At least its btr than the default one. lol the barchomee man.

In order to prepare for the History mock test tmr, I will stop writing. gd luck everyone for their exams. =)

No comments: