Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Bad day

Today is a bad day, so that's why I blog to destress.

Firstly the day started badly. We (sailorp pnghy) chatted a while before flag raising (ok I admit I wasn't usually that early and today I did not reach school that early). Then HY went for his sabbatical and me and Taylor went for our sabbatical, which is the Mage, the Prophet and the Nuclear B0mb. Hmmmm. Now I shall give comments about this sabbatical.

The sabbatical IS fun. Though intellectually taxing as Mr Quek has said, I find that I am able to cope with what the co-trainers taught me. It deals with Literature and the fun part is that everyday we're going to watch a movie, then analyse it. So part of it u can slack. The co-trainers are Jerrold, Benjy, Andre and Yi Yong. They learnt the topic very well and their speech during the sabbatical was good. Overall I think the others enjoyed it too. Today we watched "Contact". Tmr according to Andre it will be Terminator 3000 or Terminator 300 or Terminator 3. Something like that.

During the 40 min break I went to the library. To my suprise (well actually not really) I realised that HY wanted to interview taylor and me. For his sabbaticals perhaps. HY asked us about some racial harmony stuff and we answered, with taylor going first. He filmed it down. lol. :S

After the sabbatical (we're dismiised at 1.30) I went to eat lunch, then rushed back up to the library for the IRS which I later found that HY cancelled the IRS session. So I stayed in the library for a while more before HY went and eat his lunch. I went for badminton training.

Went back home at 6.30 after a looong and tirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring training (especially physical training, u know the usual - pumping, running, blah blah).

No comments: