Monday, April 17, 2006

Update

Today was quite good. I came to school early to sweep the floor? Ok, ok, I reached school at about 6.50 or 6.55 I forgot which, then I started SWEEPING. Why? To make up for Thursday - I forgot to do duty. Afraid to be fined. Ahh, Jay is getting more serious.

Lessons. We were taught about ionic bonds. Confusing, lucky to have a pro sitting beside me (Taylor) who clears my doubt. End of Science, next comes Mr Krison's period, wheee. We - oh crap I forgot what we did. Let's move on.

During recess I bought the usual chicken pie from the usual store in the usual canteen where we usually buy our food.

We went to LT3 during Chinese. Found out that there were students from nan shan sec school. Yay. I was sitting beside a nan shan sec school student o.O. I said hi. He also said hi. The students got ready some presentations and I was suprised that they did not have much of a special chinese slang for chinese students, just like Singaporeans. Their Chinese was good, speaking fluently and occasionally peering around.

Hmmm. Maths time! Think of Mdm Tham. Ok, today I think the rest of the ILP groups presented. Some were confusing like the Standard Deviation, guess I have to consult Mdm Tham or Benjy.

I rushed down to the canteen and bought a curry pie then quickly rushed up for Geography lesson. Ms Foo covered the water resources topic today. It was good and I followed her till someone cracked a joke somewhere. Then Ms Foo asked me what she said previously. Guess I will have to pay more attention in future. :(

Com studies time. We were told profusely by Mr Cheong about what will be tested. Study hard, do revision often. Nothing much after that, then we went to have lunch at the canteen with pnghy and taylor. I went for badminton shortly.

No comments: