Sunday, March 05, 2006

Update

Sorry for the long period of totally no updates.

Well today is Sunday so there's nothing much to blog about. Now I am stuck at revision for Science, revloving around the three topics.

Ok ok, on friday I just realised that badminton training is until 8 everyday. Crazy. 2pm to 8pm, that's about 6hrs everydaY? There wasn't much people left at training from 6 onwards, only about Nigel, our captain, the coach and some really enthu people like Alfred and others.

This links back to the Sec 2 Parents Symposium. I am an usher.
Halfway during badminton training when Zack and Zong Xian pulled me to LT3, and there's a nice meal waiting for me =).
After that Zack briefed all the helpers and we went to our respective venus to start ushering. Parents were filling in already. First I was at the path between poolside and the clocktower, but there wasn't really much parents walking by there so I went to the open air carpark. Benjy was there waiting for parents. Hmmm.
Next I went to the poolside area and met Wei Jing. It was getting late.

No comments: