Thursday, January 05, 2006

Updates

The holidays ended so fast?

1 Major event during the holidays is the Sec 1 Orientation. We were dismissed everyday at around 8+pm, and by the time we reach home it is around 9pm. It was quite tiring. I recognised some students from my former primary school. The events ran smoothly, and as the helper I stayed in the Logs and the Ops room almost all day. THe other day I was playing cards with the other helpers in the logs room to kill the boredom.

Threre was a AAR of the whole thing afterwards. Many of the buddies gave feedback on the event, and told Alfred about some of the things that happened. Like someone losing a shoe.

I am going to work harder in the new year, and get a MSG of 2 or lower (hopefully). Some of the former teachers still came to teach 2L.

Happy New Year!

No comments: